WELCOME TO BLISS IN DESTIN BLOGSPOT

VISIT US AT WWW.BLISSINDESTIN.COM

Monday, November 2, 2009

Meet Tonia @ Bliss Salon in Destin


I'm a hair stylist and feel like I work at the best Hair Salon in beautiful Destin Florida! I love what I do and where I live....Life couldn't be any better! I have been in the hair industry for over 27 years and am happy to be continuing my career as a hair stylist at Bliss Salon in Destin Florida. I came to Destin in 2001 for the beaches and atmosphere…I love it here and plan on retiring as a hair stylist here. Because of the love for what I do, I don’t see that happening any time soon… I truly enjoy creating hair styles and find it very gratifying. Bliss Salon offers a comfortable and stress-free environment that starts the minute clients walk in the door. I continue the relaxed feeling in our hair salon by getting to know my clients and opening up a dialogue about their vision for their hair by getting to know who they really are. I always strive to create an environment in which my clients are at ease to express themselves and their ideas. It is my goal to help every hair client find a style that is a true fit for their hair type, and one that the client can easily replicate at home. I also believe you can never stop learning in this industry so I stay current with the lastest hair trends so I am able to cater to my wide range of clientele. I have experience with styling for photos or wedding updos, up to date haircut and styles for our youth, grandma's weekly shampoo set, and coming up with that versatile yet easy hair style for the mother on the go. I absolutely love every aspect of my job and hope to see you at Bliss Salon very soon!
http://www.blissindestin.com/

No comments: